You may become eligible for a refund if the total credits on your student account exceed the total charges. The Office of the Bursar reviews each account with a credit balance to determine whether a refund should be issued.
To learn more about the refund process at DelVal, click on the appropriate link below.
- Learn about eligibility requirements for a refund.
- Learn about available methods for receiving a refund.
- Learn about factors that affect the timing of a refund.
- Find out how you will be notified that a refund has been processed.
- Read answers to frequently asked questions about refunds.
- Read examples of Federal Student Aid (Title IV) refunds, a special category for students whose federal aid exceeds the charges on the account.
- Read information on the tuition refund policy for students who withdraw from a course or from the University.
- Log into TouchNet, DelVal's online bill payment system.
If you still have questions after reviewing all of the refund information on our webpages, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.489.2376 and select Option 4.