We invite you to find out for yourself what makes DelVal so special. With so many ways to see what DelVal has to offer your future, think about coming for a daily campus visit, special event day, or shadow experience -- all tailormade for YOU. While you're here, spend time exploring our 60-acre arboretum, touring our experiential learning facilities, talking about student life, seeing our athletic accolades and hearing more about how our academic programs are unique.
Seeking full time, undergraduate admission? Learn more about the visit options, below!
Ways for you to experience DelVal:
- Weekday Visit Days - Plan a weekday visit to DelVal that will include a tour of campus led by a student Rambassador and an informational meeting with an Admission Counselor
- Summer Visit Event Days - Our upcoming August date is full... please register here for a weekday individual or group style visit
- Transfer Tuesdays - Talk with a transfer coordinator, tour the campus, learn about transfer scholarships and find out just how easy it is to transfer to DelVal. Upcoming dates: Tuesday, November 5 or Tuesday, December 17
- Fall Open House registration is open! Save the Date for... Sunday, October 20 or Sunday, November 10
- Virtual Tour - Can't make it to campus? Take a birdseye look at DelVal from wherever you may be!
We cannot stress the importance of a campus visit enough, especially to Delaware Valley University's 500+ acres of picturesque main campus located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Current Aggie's always tell us that after visiting this campus they knew it was the right fit for them and chose to call DelVal home.
We kindly ask for 3 business days in order to properly accommodate your visit request.
Be sure to check out Doylestown during your visit. This historic borough is located less than 1 mile north of our campus. From museums to shopping, antique shops to great eateries, dog parks to movie theaters, Doylestown has so much to offer DelVal students and their visiting families. Pick up a borough map from the Admission bookcase in the Life Sciences Building.