We invite you to find out for yourself what makes DelVal so special. With so many ways to see what DelVal has to offer your future, think about coming for a daily campus visit, special event day, or shadow experience -- all tailormade for YOU!
While, you're here, spend time exploring our 40-acre arboretum, touring our experiential learning facilities, and learning more about our unique academic pathways, campus life as an Aggie, being a student-athlete or how you'll graduate with 100% real world experience through the practical and active pursuit of countless Experience360 opportunities, including: study abroad, career exploration, leadership, and more!
Seeking full time, undergraduate admission? Learn more about the visit options, below!
Ways for you to experience DelVal:
- Weekday Visit Days - Plan a weekday visit to DelVal that will include a tour of campus led by a student Rambassador and an informational meeting with an Admission Counselor.
- Discover DelVal - Special Veterans Day programming... spend your day off from school at DelVal!
- Transfer Tuesdays - Talk with a transfer coordinator, tour the campus, learn about transfer scholarships and find out just how easy it is to transfer to DelVal. Upcoming dates: Tuesday, December 10 or Tuesday, December 17.
- Saturdays at DelVal - Saturday morning group visit days are being offered each month this fall and may be the perfect option for those with busier schedules! Join us on Saturday, November 16! A special Instant Decision Day will be held Saturday, December 7 for those seniors and transfer students who are eligible!
- Saturday Football Tailgates - Interested in college athletics? This casual visit is tailored toward the student-athlete, as well as all sports lovers interested in learning about DelVal! RSVP today... Keystone Cup vs Widener on Saturday, November 16. Go Aggies!
- Virtual Tour - Can't make it to campus? Take a birdseye look at DelVal from wherever you may be!
We cannot stress the importance of a campus visit enough, especially to Delaware Valley University's 500+ acres of picturesque main campus located in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Current Aggie's always tell us that after visiting this campus they knew it was the right fit for them and chose to call DelVal home.
We kindly ask for 4 business days in order to properly accommodate your visit request.
Be sure to check out Doylestown during your visit. This historic borough is located less than 1 mile north of our campus. From museums to shopping, antique shops to great eateries, dog parks to movie theaters, Doylestown has so much to offer DelVal students and their visiting families. Pick up a borough map from the Admission bookcase in the Life Sciences Building.