Your MBA is just 10 courses away!
The Delaware Valley University MBA program provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career in the format and time frame you choose. Experience the DelVal difference and see why we stand alone as the most flexible and student-focused MBA program in the area:
- No GMAT required (if undergrad GPA is above 2.7)
- A 10-course program
- No minimum credit-per-term requirements
- Take classes online, in person or both
- Rolling admission
- Seven entry points throughout the year
- Competitive tuition rates
- Practitioner-based faculty featuring senior leaders in business and industry
Delaware Valley University has earned specialized accreditation for all MBA specializations through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP accreditation is a recognition of DelVal’s program quality, teaching excellence, focus on student outcomes, and continuous efforts to improve.
Our 30 credit, 10 course program blends strong fundamental core concepts with the option of one of four uniquely positioned specializations.
Our faculty combine a passion for teaching with expertise in their field and training at the country’s most prestigious institutions.