Delaware Valley University is proud to serve veterans and military members who have or are currently serving our country. At DelVal we pledge to help advance your military career or prepare you to transition into the civilian arena through one of our undergraduate or graduate degrees or certificate programs. In addition to providing personal attention to our service members, we want to assure you that special care is taken of the sons and daughters of our veterans who are using Post-9/11 veterans’ benefits. The University welcomes military students who use tuition assistance. Please visit the below link for detailed guidance on applying for TA.
We have a specially trained staff devoted to military and veteran students and the processing of their academic and financial benefits, allowing service members and veterans to focus on academic goals. Our staff is expert in processing Federal Tuition Assistance, Post-9/11 veterans’ benefits, and other VA educational benefits.
Learn more about what we offer at DelVal
- Military Tuition Assitance (TA)
- Financial Aid Process
- Qualifications and Training for Financial Aid Advisors Who Interact with Service Members
- Procedure for Access to Military Installations
- Policy for Return of Unearned TA Funds
- Military Scholars for America
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- The Janet Manion Military and Veterans Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Organic Farming Program