Penn Manor High School students who successfully complete the Agriculture Science curriculum can receive University credit from Delaware Valley University for the following courses:
- Unit 1- Animal Scienc1: This course satisfies 3 credits total within the Animal Science major.:
- Plant Science 1: 1.5 credits; Plant Science 2: 1.5 credits (3 credits total in the Plant Science major)
- General Ag Business - This course satisfies 2 credits within the Biotech & Food Science major
Acceptance of the curriculum by Delaware Valley University for these credits is based on the following:
- Penn Manor High School students must successfully complete the Agriculture Science curriculum with a “B” average or better (3.0 GPA on a 4 point scale).
- Submit an official transcript to the Delaware Valley University Transfer Coordinator, listing the courses and grades received by the student.