While there will be many opportunities to acclimate to the University, orientation programs are designed specifically to connect you with the staff, students, and faculty who make DelVal an exemplary small, private, teaching University. We are planning orientation programs for those students beginning at the University for the Fall 2020 semester.
Transfer students and First Time students attend the same overall orientation date with tailored programming woven into the day for specific student populations.
Orientation dates: Attendance is required at one orientation date. Orientation dates are based on the student's academic major. Select your SOAR session from the options below and click to open registration!
- Tuesday, June 23 – School of Business and Humanities
- Wednesday, June 24 – School of Life and Physical Sciences
- Thursday, June 25 – School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Tuesday, July 14 – School of Life and Physical Sciences
- Wednesday, July 15 – School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- Thursday, July 16 – School of Business and Humanities
Welcome Weekend: Saturday, August 22 and Sunday, August 23.
- More detailed information about Welcome Weekend will be shared at orientation over the summer
- New Students move-on to campus on Saturday, August 22
- Fall Semester starts on Monday, August. 24
A few notes to be aware of regarding orientation:
- Lunch is provided for one student and two guests, additional guests will need to purchase their lunch.
- To provide a personalized experience, each orientation date is limited to 90 students.
If you have any questions, please Andrew Moyer, Assistant Dean of Students, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org