While there will be many opportunities to acclimate to the University, orientation programs are designed specifically to connect you with the staff, students, and faculty who make DelVal an exemplary small, private, teaching University. We are planning orientation programs for those students beginning at the University for the Fall 2019 semester.
Student Orientation and Academic Registration:
Transfer students and First Time students attend the same overall orientation date with tailored programming woven into the day for specific student populations. At this time summer orientation has concluded and students can register to attend orientation on Friday, August 23 prior to the start of the fall semester.
A few notes to be aware of:
- Incoming students participating in the Summer Bridge Program should attend SOAR during the June sessions.
- Lunch is provided for one student and two guests, additional guests will need to purchase their lunch.
- To provide a personalized experience, each orientation date is limited to 90 students.
- Saturday, August 24 through Sunday, August 25.
- Saturday, August 24 is also new student move-in.
- Here is the schedule for Welcome Weekend: Welcome Weekend 2019 (PDF)
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 215.489.2215 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.