While there will be many opportunities to acclimate to the University, orientation programs are designed specifically to connect you with the staff, students, and faculty who make DelVal an exemplary small, private, teaching University. We are planning orientation programs for those students beginning at the University for the Spring 2019 semester.
Student Orientation and Academic Registration:
Transfer students and First Time students attend the same overall orientation date with tailored programming woven into the day for specific student populations. Registration for SOAR will begin on April 15, 2019.
- The School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences on Thursday, June 20 and Wednesday, July 10
- The School of Business and Humanities on Tuesday, June 18 and Thursday, July 11
- The School of Life and Physical Science on Wednesday, June 19 and Tuesday, July 9
Please note that the specific orientation dates are tailored by academic school and you should plan to attend the school that your major is under. This provides a focused experience for students and guests.
Students who have an undeclared major should attend on the date of the School that relates to your interests or anticipated field of study. If you are unsure of what school your major falls under please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few notes to be aware of:
- Incoming students participating in the Summer Bridge Program should attend SOAR during the June sessions.
- Lunch is provided for one student and two guests, additional guests will need to purchase their lunch.
- Saturday, August 24 through Sunday, August 25.
- Saturday, August 24 is also new student move in.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 215.489.2215 or through email at email@example.com.