A transfer student is a student that has previously attend or currently enrolled at an instituition of higher education.
Transfer Admission Requirements
- Submit your application to Delaware Valley University.
- A personal statement or essay should also be submitted.
- Original copy of any college or university transcript.
If your college or university transcript is from any country other than the USA, it will be necessary to submit a Foreign Credential Equivalency Report and Credit Evaluation. The suggested agency to use is the World Education Service (WES)
- Official copies of your secondary school (high school) record with translation into English (if needed). This academic transcript should include subjects studied and a course by course rating on grade.
- Results of one of the following tests must be submitted :
- SAT or ACT
While we have no application deadlines, we suggest giving the application process at least 3-6 months based on your start term.