All international students who are not U.S. citizens must submit the following documents in order to be considered for admission:
- Delaware Valley University Go to the Common Application. A personal statement or essay should also be submitted.
- Official secondary school Academic Transcript. Transcript should include a list of all subjects taken, grades for each course and an overall grade point average (GPA). All transcripts must be original. A translation into English is required. A Foreign Credential Equivalency Report or Credit Evaluation must be submitted with a copy of the original documents. The suggested agency: go to World Educational Services (WES).
- Official TOEFL test results. All students who come from a country where English is not the official language are required to provide proof of English proficiency. Take the TOEFL exam and arrange to have the scores sent directly to Delaware Valley University.
Acceptable test results are as follows:
- TOEFL internet based test: 74 minimum
- TOEFL paper based test: 537 minimum
- TOEFL computer based test: 207 minimum
Delaware Valley University Standardized Test Code: 2510
Other test scores that may be submitted:
- ITEP: 4.5 minimum
- IELTS: 5.5 minimum
- If you are not submitting TOEFL, IELTS, or ITEP test results, the SAT or ACT exam results are required. International students who have attended high school in the USA for at least 1 year must take the SAT or ACT examinations.
- Please submit at least 1 Letters of Recommendation .
- Admission Interviews and visits to the campus are not required but are certainly recommended if possible.