LEAD WITH CONFIDENCE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE
The field of criminal justice is changing at an unprecedented pace. From heightened global security and intelligence efforts to forward thinking community crime prevention, the ability to understand and apply advanced level critical thinking and strategic action as a leader is in high demand. The Master of Arts in Criminal Justice from Delaware Valley University is designed to provide you with the opportunity to navigate and manage a wide variety of current, high level criminal justice topics so that no matter what area of law enforcement you plan to pursue or advance in, you will be prepared to take informed and deliberate action as a leader in the criminal justice system.
Our 100% online model is perfect for your busy schedule and can provide you with the opportunity to earn your master's at your own pace. Finish in as little as five semesters or extend the length of your program to fit your demanding lifestyle. Experience the DelVal difference and see why we are “connecting the community through criminal justice one student at a time.”
- 100% online model for maximum flexibility
- Full and part-time program options
- A 10-course (30-credit) program
- Practitioner based training featuring faculty who are senior leaders and administrators currently working in the criminal justice field
- Intimate class sizes where faculty know students by name and students know each other. You are not just a number.
- Competitive tuition rates: tuition discounts for professional partnerships, county employees, and cohorts from the same organization
- No admissions testing
Our core curriculum of ten required courses is thoughtfully designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to start or advance in a variety of career paths within the field of criminal justice.
DelVal’s online experience is asynchronous meaning you don’t have to be in front of the computer at a specific time, allowing learners to complete work at a time that is most convenient to them. It is truly the best of both worlds!
Tuition discounts up to 10% for professional partnerships, county employees, and cohorts from the same organization might apply.