Hosted by the Delaware Valley University Bookstore
Thursday, February 28th 10:00AM to 6:00PM and Friday March 1st 10:00 to 4:00
Welcome to the DelVal Graduation Fair where graduates will order their graduation attire (Cap/Tassel, Gown and Hood), Custom Personalized Announcements and accessories, “Framing Success” Diploma Frames and College Rings. A Herff Jones Representative and Bookstore staff will be available to assist the graduates with their orders. All graduation attire, Custom Personalized Announcement orders will be submitted electronically. “Framing Success” Diploma Frames are available for purchase at the Bookstore. College Ring orders will be taken personally during the Grad Fair.
- Graduates do not pay for their Cap, Gown, Tassel and Hood
- Graduates need to submit their Cap, Gown Tassel and Hood order prior to 11:59PM March 19th. As of March 20th the Cap and Gown site will be closed!
- Graduates have 2 Options when ordering: Order just your Cap and Gown, Tassel and Hood or, you can “SAVE” when you order a GradPACK! GradPacks include the Cap, Gown, Tassel and Hood and Announcement Products and Framing Success Diploma Frames all in one order! 4 different Packages to choose from!
- Graduates will receive an electronic receipt when they place their online order!
- When ordering a GradPack the students will pay with a credit/debit card for the Announcement product and or the Diploma Frame.
- Announcement orders will be delivered within 4 weeks from ordering date to the address indicated on the order. NO P.O. BOXS PLEASE!
- Graduates who order a Framing Success Diploma Frame in a GradPack will receive their Frame at the cap and gown distribution event. Please show you electronic receipt to the Herff Jones Rep or Bookstore Manager.
- College Rings will also be available during the 2-day GradFair. All metal qualities will be discounted!
|GradPack #1||GradPack #2||GradPack #3||GradPack #4|
Cap, Gown, Tassel Hood
Purchase items individually
|25 Custom Personalized Announcements Includes 25 inner & outer envelopes||$59.95|
|5 additional Custom Personalized Announcements (includes inner & outer Envelopes)||$12.00|
|Announcement Cover (Souvenir Cover)||$7.99|
|Traditional Appreciation Gift (Certificate only)||$8.95|
|Premium Appreciation Gift Certificate & Cover||$17.95|
|Thank You Notes (25)||$15.95|
|Envelope Seal (25)||$6.95|
|Personal Notes (50)||$28.95|
|Tissue Inserts (25)||$6.95|
|Return Address Labels (60)||$13.95|
Jack Mazak, Herff Jones Sales Representative Office: 215-997-1435 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations on your academic achievements! Students who have not had the opportunity to order academic regalia for May 2019 Commencement must do so online prior to March 19th. As of March 20, the Cap and Gown site will be CLOSED.
All graduation products are available for purchase at this site!
Graduates do not pay for their Cap, Gown, Tassel and Hood
All regalia – Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral attire - will be available for pick up at the DVU Bookstore April 24 and April 25, 2019 from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
PLEASE BE ADVISED the DVU Bookstore cannot guarantee sizing of regalia availability to students who do not place orders prior to the March 20, 2019 deadline. For students who are unable to pick up regalia in person, you may have your academic regalia shipped to you. The shipping cost is $15.00 and shipping charges must be paid in full ( via credit card, debit or Ram Dollars) before the academic regalia will be shipped. No regalia will be shipped prior to Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
The regalia will be yours to own as a commemorative keepsake.
Students may order customized graduation announcements through the Herff Jones website.
Diploma frames are available for purchase at the DVU Bookstore or through the Herff Jones website. Frames can either be picked up at the DVU Bookstore or shipped to your home (for an additional charge).
Fresh flowers will be available for purchase at Commencement or pre-order by clicking here.
Students can celebrate their milestone with the purchase of a class ring. A representative from the Herff Jones Company will be on hand prior to and immediately following Commencement to take orders and answer any questions regarding rings. The representative will also be on hand during A-Day (April 27 and 28).
DVU Bookstore Hours
The DVU Bookstore will be open for your shopping convenience 8:00 am – 3:00 pm on Commencement Day.