The Office of Transportation Services is located in the Farm Machinery Building, adjacent to D-Lot. Transportation Services provides members of the college community with transportation for activities related to academics, administration, college-sponsored student activities, cultural events and campus visits.
- Provides clean vehicles with sufficient fuel (up to 1 full tank) for all trips scheduled through the office.
- Schedules rental arrangements if no college vehicles are available.
- Will provide shuttle service if a bus driver is available to airports (Newark, Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia). A maximum of 20-passengers with luggage will be permitted to be transported. There will be a charge of $30 per hour (3-hour minimum).
- Will assist in making rental arrangements for those groups. All expenses are the responsibility of departments, groups, athletic teams, etc. (if bus drivers are not available)
- All requests must be submitted two weeks prior to the trip dates
- The submission of a request form does not guarantee the reservation of a college vehicle
- All vehicles must be picked up and returned to Transportation Services
- All vehicle drivers are responsible for the removal and disposal of trash
- Vehicles will only be issued to college administration, faculty and staff; not students