The Office of Public Safety implements/complements the Delaware Valley University Mission as it relates to the safety of students, personnel and their guests while encouraging individuals to be responsible for their own safety and security, as well as the safety and security of college property.
The Office of Public Safety strives:
- To prevent, detect, and investigate criminal and non-criminal incidents.
- To enforce parking/traffic rules and regulations.
- To provide emergency and routine medical assistance.
- To provide security services for events at the college.
- To provide general services and assistance to college personnel, students, visitors and guests.
- To educate the college community of the service offered by the Public Safety and Security Department.
Although the Office of Public Safety provides a number of services, as a whole, it is an assisting department, working hand-in-hand with all offices and services of DelVal to achieve the mission of the University.