The Office of Marketing and Communications is a team of professional writers, designers, marketers, strategists, web developers, content specialists and communications professionals.
Our priorities are to promote Delaware Valley College as the active learning community it is to prospective students and their families, current students, alumni, donors and the community.
We tell the stories of our faculty and staff providing knowledge and experience to our students and alumni as they tackle the most important issues of our time.
Do you have a marketing project you need assistance with? Before filling out the creative marketing brief, here are some things to think about:
- What are you promoting?
- What is the overall communication strategy for this piece?
- What is the primary goal?
- Who is your audience?
- What is the key message to be communicated?
- Do you have hi-res images?
Please keep lead times in mind when requesting a project.
- Advertisement – 1-2 weeks
- Avatar – 2 weeks
- Booklet, Event Programs – 4 weeks
- Brochure – 4-6 weeks
- Custom Letterhead – 4 weeks
- E-blast – 3 weeks
- Flyers – 4 weeks
- Invitations – 4 weeks
- Multi-page book (more than 12 pages) – 10 weeks
- Photo Shoot (event) – 2 weeks
- Photo Shoot (head shot) – 2 weeks
- Postcard – 4 weeks
- Poster – 2-3 weeks
- Press release – 2 weeks
- Social Media promotion – 2 weeks
- Web page created – 2-3 weeks
- Website creation – 4-6 weeks
Once the creative marketing brief has been submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, your request is reviewed at our next weekly staff meting to evaluate and discuss next steps. A timeline will be set and emailed to you, along with the name of the project lead. This will be your primary point of contact moving forward on the project.