South Hall This air-conditioned facility will house 300 people in suites of 1 and 2 bedrooms with a common gathering area and common bathroom within each suite. Handicapped rooms and lounges are available on each floor. A physical fitness room and a computer room are also available within the facility.
Moumgis Auditorium This room can seat 800 people comfortably and can be used for concerts, banquets, expos or large meetings. It has room for more than 70 business vendors.
Rosenfeld Room is a prize location for executive business meetings. The board-room-style table can seat 20-22 guests comfortably.
Sigety Room is a prize location for executive business meetings. The board-room-style table can seat 20-22 guests comfortably.
The Coffeehouse This versatile room currently hosts several business and community groups with less than 60 members. Tables can be set up for round-table discussion, or chairs can be added for auditorium-style seating.
The Music Room is unique, because it provides tiered seating for groups as large as 100 individuals. It is ideal for sales presentations or training seminars.
The Anderson Room This room provides classroom style seating for groups as large as 40. Break out rooms are also available for private discussion.
The Faculty Dining Room is a hot spot for DelVal employees during the day, but can be an excellent space for private meetings at night. Seating for 25-30 is available at circular tables throughout the room.
We are governed by the Americans with Disabilities Act which is a federal law enforced through litigation. It requires handicap access to a facility, access within a facility and accommodations that are reasonable.
Eamples of accommodation:
- elevators must have Braille panels and light and audio alarms
- fire detection systems must be visual and audible
- handicap parking must be designated
- entrances and egresses must provide if possible a 1 to 12 slope
- door hardware (handles, locks , closer pressure are regulated as to pressure, height and gripe)
- lavatories must provide fixtures that accommodate wheelchairs and an aide
- workstations must accommodate disabilities
- public use phones must have audio adjustment
- water fountains must be at a lower height with a push handle
- lab stations and general assembly non-discriminatory seating
- Recent revisions address a multi-scattered ada seating layout for new stadium construction.