Do you have a marketing project you need assistance with? Before filling out the Marketing Request, here are some things to think about:
- What are you promoting?
- What is the overall communication strategy for this piece?
- What is the primary goal?
- Who is your audience?
- What is the key message to be communicated?
- Do you have hi-res images?
Here's how the process will work:
Fill out the Marketing Request in its entirety and submit to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete forms will be returned and not considered until completed.
The brief will be reviewed by the team twice weekly. Jobs will be accepted based on strategic priorities, timing and resources available.
- Please allow 2-3 days for our staff to follow up with an answer regarding approval of your submitted request form.
- If your job is unable to completed by marcom, we will provide you with access to an approved freelance designer (at your cost) or a Microsoft Word template, where applicable.
All projects must meet the College’s brand identity standards as outlined in the Brand Book.
Once the job is approved all copy needs to be provided electronically, in one document (.doc or .docx).
- It should be proofread and vetted with your peers prior to submission.
- Content should appear in the order in which you want it to appear.
Indicate where there might be pages breaks, graphics inserted, etc.
Any supplied images and graphics need to be of high quality (72 dpi for web, 300 dpi for print at 100% of finished size).
If mailing lists are required for the job, they must be submitted at that time for estimating purposes.
One representative should be designated as the primary point of contact.
- It is that person’s responsibility to get sign-off from all other parties who have approval status.
Please review carefully for any errors overlooked at the final review. It is your department’s responsibility to pay for any necessary reprints.
Marcom will supply the first revision electronically. The process should require no more than three rounds of drafts, with the third draft being a final approval.
If more than three rounds are required, a nominal charge back will occur for each subsequent revision against the client’s budget.
- If more than three rounds are required, a nominal charge back will occur for each subsequent revision against the client’s budget.
All revisions should be concise in one email. Changes are sent preferably by marked-up .pdf document.
If you do not have the ability to mark up the .pdf (Adobe Professional), indicate changes on .pdf, scan and return to marcom. Any additional content should be typed in and sent electronically with clear indication of where new copy should be inserted.
- If you do not have the ability to mark up the .pdf (Adobe Professional), indicate changes on .pdf, scan and return to marcom. Any additional content should be typed in and sent electronically with clear indication of where new copy should be inserted.
- Any delays in the project will result in an adjustment of the final delivery.
Please keep lead times in mind when requesting a project.
- Advertisement – 2-3 weeks
- Avatar – 2 weeks
- Booklet, Event Programs – 4-6 weeks
- Brochure – 4-6 weeks
- Custom Letterhead – 4 weeks
- E-blast – 3 weeks
- Flyers – 4 weeks
- Invitations – 4-6 weeks
- Multi-page book (more than 12 pages) – 10 weeks
- Photo Shoot (head shot) – 2 weeks
- Postcard – 4-6 weeks
- Poster – 3-4 weeks
- Press release – 3-4 weeks
- Social Media promotion – 3 weeks
- Web page created – 2-3 weeks
- Website creation – 4-6 weeks