Giving to Delaware Valley College is making an investment in the future. DelVal dares students to dream big, and giving to the college helps make these dreams come true. Every gift, no matter the size, no matter whether it's for scholarships, endowments or bricks and mortar, can make an impact on the lives of DelVal students and faculty.
Have a Seat Appeal
Please click here to download a PDF version of our "Have a Seat" appeal flyer. If you would like to purchase a seat online, please do so by clicking the link below and filling out the registration/donation form. Please indicate in the "Comments" section at the end, what name(s) you would like on your seat(s). Please keep in mind that if we need to seek any clarification on your request or if you would like us to contact you directly regarding the seat(s), we will be happy to do so. For any outstanding questions please feel free to contact Jackie Carafa at 215.489.2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next several years will shape the future of DelVal and your gift will strengthen the College for that future. Thank you for considering a gift to Delaware Valley College. Your kindness touches the lives of so many of our students, providing resources to prepare them for the future and setting a solid example of what it means to be a member of the Delaware Valley College family. With your gift, you will join the growing group of alumni, friends, corporations and foundations who are making a difference at Delaware Valley College.
There are a couple of ways that you can give a gift to DelVal:
- You can make a gift by clicking on the "Make a Gift to DelVal” button above. This will direct your gift to The DelVal Fund and it will be put to work where it is most immediately needed. You may also set up a recurring gift online through this link.
- You can mail a check to the Office of Institutional Advancement at : 700 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA, 18901.
- You may send a gift through the mail in response to a direct mail piece or flyer found in Horizons magazine.
- You may give a gift over the phone to a student caller through the Phonathon program.
- You may contact Jennifer Rock in the Development Office directly at 215-489-4830 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions about gifts to Delaware Valley College, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 215-489-2397.