Delaware Valley University strives to provide the appropriate technology when and where it is needed.
- There are multiple classrooms on campus equipped with modern computers, teaching stations, projectors and other tools used to enhance the academic experience.
- Many residence halls have a public computer lounge for use by students and there are a couple computer lounges that are open 24 hours.
- The wireless network is available in many areas of campus and we are always adding and extending this network.
- The fiber optic connected network extends to all buildings on campus with many buildings connected to the network at high speeds.
- There is high end audio visual equipment in many areas on campus. This is especially notable in the Life Sciences building which had a modern auditorium and a video conference capable conference room.