- Apply for admission to Delaware Valley College. Most colleges will not offer you financial aid unless you have been admitted.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You can complete the FAFSA online
- Do so as soon as possible after January 1st of your high school senior year.
- Indicate on the form that you want the analysis sent to Delaware Valley College (Federal College Code 003252).
- In order to qualify for the full range of financial aid programs, we recommend that students complete the FAFSA by April 15
- Students who wish to be considered for Pennsylvania State Grant funds are required to submit the FAFSA prior to May 1. The Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency Grant Division strictly enforces this deadline.
- Information on the FAFSA will help determine your eligibility for grants, work-study programs and loans.
- Financial Aid will calculate your financial assistance from federal, state and DelVal resources. Financial aid will vary depending on the program you are interested in, high school grades, SAT scores and your financial eligibility in relation to other applicants.
Your financial plan will be packaged and sent to you.
- You should discuss the package with a Financial Aid Counselor if you have questions about the material.
- The packages are awarded on both a need and non-need basis with funds from institutional, state, federal and private sources. Resources include scholarships, grants, gift assistance, employment and loans.
For more information, or if you have a specific question, please call 1.800.2.DELVAL or 215.489.2272 or email FinAid@delval.edu.