Listed below are resources to assist and provide current information on jobs, positions, companies, internships and industry.
- DelVal ExperienceLink: An online posting system for Delaware Valley College students/alumni. You can apply to full-time, part-time, summer, internship and campus employment opportunities. You will need to create an account (if you don't already have an existing one) and upload a resume to be reviewed by the Center for Student Professional Development. Most positions require a resume to be uploaded to apply. Contact us if you encounter any problems by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internships.com: Provides access for DelVal students preparing to stand out and be hired as interns by organizations, worldwide, with a vested interest in the workforce of tomorrow
- Internships - USA: An online listing of internship opportunities across the country throughout every discipline area. Online access is password protected - contact CSPD.
- Green Careers Journal: An online site for jobs in the environmental industry. Password protected - contact CSPD.
- Law Enforcement Employment Monthly: A monthly listing of law enforcement positions across the country. Copies available in the CSPD office in Segal Hall.
- DelVal Campus Portal Job Blog: A listing of local, regional and community based positions across all areas.
- Major Specific Links: A listing of job sites, industry associations, online forums and networking opportunities based on Delaware Valley Colleges Majors.
- Reference USA: An internet-based reference service containing detailed information on nearly 12 million American businesses. This reference is accessible from any Delaware Valley College networked computer.
- ReferenceUSA Off Campus Access - you will need to input your Campus ID Number to access this.