ExLP Activities provide active, hands-on applied experiences tied to specific academic objectives and outcomes. It provides students the opportunity to participate in real-world activities as a basis for learning and to develop specific career goals and aspirations. Experiential Learning means:
- Being actively involved in the experience;
- Reflecting on the knowledge gained from the experience;
- Using analytic skills to conceptualize the experience; and
- Demonstrating decision making and problem solving skills gained from the experience.
ExLP Activities include:
- Academic Career Exploration Experience
- Academic Internship
- Student Teaching for Secondary Education majors
- Student Research
- Study Abroad
- Leadership Development Program
- Community Service
- Civic Engagement
To learn more about activities download the Activities Matrix.