Through their E360 experiences, DelVal students garner improved communication skills, a better awareness of their strengths and weaknesses, and greater self-confidence. They become comfortable in interview situations and feel better prepared for life’s challenges.
Meet some of our students and learn more about their E360 experiences.
- Meet Olivia, who used her leadership skills to organize the University's first Relay for Life
- Meet Tatiana, who did HIV research during a summer internship at the Texas Biomedical Research Center
- Meet Stephanie, an undeclared major who was able to challenge herself and discover what she wants to do
- Meet Nathan, who has already been able to implement on his family farm things that he's learned in his hands-on experiences
- Meet Madison, who wants to go out strong with her internship at Philly.com
- Meet Sam, who has had a wild experience at DelVal