The links below include job search sites, as well as sites to research companies in the field. More links to job search sites can be found here. Also, make sure to utilize the major-specific resources to find resources related to your major.
- DelVal ExperienceLink: An online posting system for Delaware Valley College students/alumni. You can apply to full-time, part-time, internship and volunteer opportunities. Log in using your DelVal username and password and upload a resume. Contact us if you encounter any problems by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Job Search Links: A listing of job sites and online resources across industries
- Major Specific Resources: A listing of job sites, industry associations, online forums and networking opportunities by major
- Reference USA: An internet-based reference service containing detailed information on nearly 12 million American businesses. This reference is accessible from any Delaware Valley College networked computer. ReferenceUSA Off Campus Access - you will need to input your Campus ID Number to access this.
- Internships USA - The only individually-researched internship site on the web with more than 2,800 organizations offering internships for college and law students
- Beyond Career Network- Information on companies, job opportunity, salary information, and news/advice
- Work Abroad - Monster .com site that list countries around the world that have job opportunities
- CDSintl.org - International opportunity for internships, leadership programs and specific majors who are in Stem
Job Posting/Company Verification Disclaimer
Delaware Valley College's Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) and related offices exert all reasonable effort to check the legitimacy of employers and validity of posted jobs and internships. However, due to the volume of job postings received, the CSPD is unable to fully research the legitimacy and validity of each organization or person that posts a job vacancy or to guarantee that all jobs are still available.
The CSPD and related offices make no guarantee about positions listed and are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of each individual job seeker to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting. Job seekers should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when applying for or accepting any position.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, it is advisable that you do not give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
All concerns and issues related to job and/or internship opportunities on CSPD job/internship-posting boards should be addressed promptly via email - email@example.com.