The Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) prepares you for the real world. Whether that means a career, graduate school or a professional school, the Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) helps you apply the expertise you gain in your major to a comprehensive, individualized plan that includes Experiential Learning and Career Services. In other words, the Center provides a path that helps you figure out what you want to do with your life.
Career Services include:
- Career assessment and counseling
- Resume reviews and interview preparation
- Major and career information resources
- Job search strategies
- Professional development and communication training
- Graduate/professional school preparation
- Recruiting events (career and internship fairs)
- ExperienceLink - an online career management program, which allows students to create a personal profile, upload résumés, research companies and apply to part-time, internship and full-time job positions
Let's chat! Make an appointment with an advisor by stopping by the CSPD office in Segal Hall on the first floor, by calling 215-489-2448 or emailing email@example.com.
What is Experience360 (E360)?
Experience360 at DelVal is our experiential learning program that complements student learning with real-world experiences, allowing you to make discoveries and connections that will serve you the rest of your life. Learn more here.
See our calendar for our upcoming events - including our job and internship fair, networking events, workshops and more!