How does it work?
DelVal working with TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. to offer you a flexible monthly on-line payment plan.
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
How do I pay?
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Can choose either checking or savings account
Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and continue until the balance is paid in full or the plan is completed.
How much does it cost to start the plan?
- $100 per term, or $150 for the annual plan, which can be paid by ACH.
- The enrollment fee is nonrefundable.
- Please note that the annual plan is required to cover the estimated cost for the entire academic year, not only the Fall term. If you need help with estimating your annual cost, please contact the Office of the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.489.2376.
When can I enroll?
2014/15 TouchNet Payment Plan Terms
DelVal is currently working to finish testing and installation of the new TouchNet payment plan system. Annual and Fall plans are expected to open the week of April 21st. Please check back soon for more information on the enrollment deadlines, required down payments and number and months of payments.
2014/15 Annual Plan
DelVal will continue to offer an annual payment plan with up to 12 payments, with no required down payment for those that sign up for the plan prior to May 1, 2014. We expect the plan to open the week of April 21st.
2014 Fall Plan
DelVal will continue to offer a fall payment plan with up to 6 payments, with no required down payment for those that sign up for the plan prio to May 1, 2014. We expect the plan to open the week of April 21st.
2015 Spring Plan
The Spring Plan will open in mid-November and offer up to 5 payments. More details to come.
When is the payment plan available?
We determine the availability of the payment plans. We may choose to close it down during specific times and dates during registration.
I'm sold. Where do I start?
Instructions for payment plan enrollment will be published soon.
Why isn't my payment or add/drop reflected in the balance?
The plan will not automatically adjust to changes in financial aid, outside payments, or any additional activity on your account.