Review your eBill to verify student information, charges and payments are correct
- Student's Name and Address: Verify for accuracy
Student Accountholder #:
DelVal assigned ID number
Must know to transact most business with DelVal
- Date: Date of billing statement
- Term: Term(s) for which you are being billed
Balance Forward: Balance due from previous terms.
Fees Charged to All Students (Partial Listing):
- Tuition: Charges for current term academic instruction. A flat rate applies to full-time students taking 12 through 19 credit.
- Fees: Additional charges which could be required and charged to all students or fees charged to individual students due to participation in a particular activity.
- Technology Fee: Covers use of computers in various locations on campus.
- Student Activity Fee: Annual fee used to fund numerous extracurricular activities, including organizations, clubs, class funds, events, etc.
- Experiential Learning Fee: Supports campus and academic employment programs.
- Facilities Improvement Fee: Provides upkeep and improvement of campus facilities.
Fees Charged to Specific Student Populations:
Contingency Deposit: Deposit charged to newly entering full-time students to guarantee payment for damage or loss of college property, library and parking fines or any similar penalties charged by the college. Any portion not used will be refunded when student leaves the college.
Room: Student Housing, an additional charge exists for South Hall
Board: Meal Plans, Commuter and Resident
Insurance: For Student Health Insurance, if not waived.
Equine: Students enrolled in Equine program
Payments: Any form of payment posted to a student account.
Credits: Usually designated with a description not as a payment. Often Financial Aid Awards
E-Bills prior to the start of the semester may not indicate loans that have been certified, because the funding has not been received by the college until the start of the semester. Therefore, they are not posted to the student's account.
Total Balance Due
What is owed after Total Charges are reduced by Total Payments/Credits.
Bottom Remittance Section
If not paying online, print statement, and complete and enclose section with payment, please include Student ID/Accountholder # on check or money order and remit to:
Delaware Valley College
P.O. Box 64072
Souderton, Pa. 18964