If students wish to allow other individuals to receive eBill announcements by email and have access to their account, students must designate them as authorized payers in QuikPay.
How to Setup an Authorized Payer:
Students must complete the following process for parents, grandparents, guardians, spouses, sponsoring third party payers or any other individuals in order to gain access:
- Log in to WebAdvisor and then access QuikPay by clicking the "Make a Payment-QuikPay" link
- Select the "Authorize Payers" option on the left side of the page.
- Follow the prompts to add an authorized payer.
- Under "User Preferences," add a Secondary Notification email address so the authorized payer receives the same email notice that students do.
- The authorized payer will receive an email notice that he/she has been set up as an authorized payer. The email will provide the authorized payer with a link to the QuikPay website.