If students wish to allow other individuals to receive TouchNet eBill announcements by email and have access to their account, students must designate them as authorized users in TouchNet.
How to Setup an Authorized User:
Students must complete the following process for parents, grandparents, guardians, spouses, sponsoring third party payers or any other individuals in order to gain access:
- Log in to TouchNet by clicking on this link and entering your Login ID and password (the same information used to log into your email).
- Select "Authorized Users" under the My Account menu.
- Follow the prompt and enter the email address of the authorized user and answering the two questions by choosing either Yes or No.
- Click "Continue"
- Read the "Agreement to Add Authorized User", click the "I Agree" and click "Continue"
- The authorized user will receive an email notice that he/she has been set up as an authorized user. The email will provide the authorized user with a link to the TouchNet website along with instructions on how to log in and view your billing and payment plan information.