Student billing has been made easy and convenient at Delaware Valley College.
Beginning with the Fall 2009 semester, Delaware Valley College will provide online billing and mail bills to home addresses. However, beginning Spring 2010, Delaware Valley College will be "going green" and phasing out paper bills.
When will eBills be posted?
At the beginning of July, and mid November, students will:
- Receive an eMail notifying that eBills are posted online.
- View their eBills online, or provide access to an authorized party to view and/or pay online.
Monthly eBills will be posted for students with outstanding balances.
Initial Statements Include:
- Tuition and Fees
- Previous Deposit Payments
- Health Insurance Premium
- Room and Meal Plans (Residents Only)
- Credits for Payments and Financial Aid Grants, Scholarships and Awards
- Fines and Late Fees
- Loans and Subsequent Payments
- Any unpaid balances
Benefits of eBills
- Accessible 24/7 from any Internet connection.
- Authorized Parties, as well as, students can access bills and statements.
- Secure processing
- Annual history is accessible.
- No mail delays
eBills will be available at the beginning of July and mid-November for the Fall and Spring terms respectively. Payment in full is due by July 31 for Fall terms and December 15 for the Spring terms. Enrollment in a Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) Payment Plan, certified financial aid awards, or a combination of any mentioned payments and credits which sufficiently cover your balance is accepted as payment in full.
Delaware Valley College has partnered with a third-party provider (NBS) to offer semester based and annual based monthly payment plans.
Any balance unpaid after the due date will be accessed a late payment fee per term.
Additionally, a financial hold is placed on any delinquent student accounts. Financial holds will restrict most business with the college; such as, registration, room assignments, processing official transcripts, and releasing and awarding of diplomas.
NBS also provides a convenient, secure, online system, QuikPay, to provide 24/7 access for timely payments. QuikPay allows students and authorized payers to:
- View Account Status
- Print an eBill
- View Payment History
- Pay an eBill
Click to learn more about how to make payments using any of the following payment methods: