Student billing has been made easy and convenient at Delaware Valley College.
When will eBills be posted?
eBills are posted monthly and all students will:
- Receive an email notifying that eBills are posted online.
- View their eBills online, or provide access to an authorized party to view and/or pay online.
Monthly eBills will be posted for students with outstanding balances.
Initial Statements Include:
- Tuition and Fees
- Previous Deposit Payments
- Health Insurance Premium
- Room and Meal Plans (Residents Only)
- Credits for Payments and Financial Aid Grants, Scholarships and Awards
- Fines and Late Fees
- Loans and Subsequent Payments
- Any unpaid balances
Benefits of eBills
- Accessible 24/7 from any Internet connection.
- Authorized Parties, as well as, students can access bills and statements.
- Secure processing
- Annual history is accessible.
- No mail delays
eBills will be available at the beginning of July and mid-November for the Fall and Spring terms respectively. Payment in full is due by July 31 for Fall terms and December 15 for the Spring terms. Enrollment in a TouchNet Payment Plan, certified financial aid awards, or a combination of any mentioned payments and credits which sufficiently cover your balance is accepted as payment in full.
Delaware Valley College has partnered with a third-party provider (TouchNet) to offer semester based and annual based monthly payment plans.
Any balance unpaid after the due date will be accessed a late payment fee per term.
Additionally, a financial hold is placed on any delinquent student accounts. Financial holds will restrict most business with the college; such as, registration, room assignments, processing official transcripts, and releasing and awarding of diplomas.
NBS also provides a convenient, secure, online system, QuikPay, to provide 24/7 access for timely payments. QuikPay allows students and authorized payers to:
- View Account Status
- Print an eBill
- View Payment History
- Pay an eBill
Click to learn more about how to make payments using any of the following payment methods: