Questions about Distance Learning and Graduate Studies
Contact: Elise Georgulis, Distance Learning and Graduate Studies Librarian
Services for Faculty
- A librarian will visit your class and will lead students through appropriate resources for their assignments.
- Can be one visit or multiple visits.
- A librarian will make a LibGuide for any of your classes. These are helpful web-based library research tools. Click here to see examples.
Services for Students
- Visit the library any time we are open for one-on-one assistance. We recommend contacting us ahead so we may provide you with the best service possible.
- For email or phone assistance, contact Elise Georgulis.
- Do you need a book or article that the library doesn't own? We will get it for you. Email the Interlibrary Loan (ILL) department at ILL@delval.edu.