Resident Advisors (RAs) are paid student leaders who live in the residence halls and enforce the policies of the college while building a strong community through residence hall programs.
To be eligible for the Resident Assistant (RA) Position, each candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must have at least a 2.25 semester GPA for the previous semester (and each semester as an RA)
- Must have 12 credits or more completed at the time of application
- Must have lived on campus at least one full semester prior to application
- Must be in good disciplinary standing (e.g. can not be on disciplinary probation)