While there will be many opportunities to acclimate to the University, orientation programs are designed specifically to connect you with the staff, students, and faculty who make DelVal an exemplary small, private, teaching University. We are planning orientation programs to welcome students beginning at the University for the Fall 2017 semester.
Student Orientation and Academic Registration (SOAR) programming is designed for first time students and transfer students who are coming to the University starting August of 2017. Registration for the programming will be available starting Monday, April 10, 2017. The dates for SOAR are below. Students should attend by School. Each student's major connects to a school. Students only need to attend one SOAR date.
- Junes Dates:
- June 20 – Tuesday – School of Business and Humanities
- June 21 – Wednesday – School of Life and Physical Sciences
- June 22 – Thursday – School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- July Dates:
- July 11 – Tuesday – School of Life and Physical Sciences
- July 12 – Wednesday – School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- July 13 – Thursday – School of Business and Humanities
A few other notes:
- Students participating in the PAR Summer Bridge program should attend the June 2017 dates
- Student who have not declared a major should attend the school that aligns most with their interests
As the start of the Fall 2017 term nears please check back here for more information. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 215.489.2215 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.