While there will be many opportunities to acclimate to the University, orientation programs are designed specifically to connect you with the staff, students, and faculty who make DelVal an exemplary small, private, teaching University. We are planning orientation programs to welcome students beginning at the University for the Fall 2018 semester.
Student Orientation and Academic Registration:
Transfer students and First Time students attend the same overall orientation date with tailored programming woven into the day for specific student populations. Registration for SOAR will begin on April 16, 2018.
- The School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences on Thursday, June 21 and Wednesday, July 11
- The School of Business and Humanities on Tuesday, June 19 and Thursday, July 12
- The School of Life and Physical Science on Wednesday, June 20 and Tuesday, July 10
Please note that the specific orientation dates are tailored by academic school and you should plan to attend the school that your major is under. This provides a focused SOAR experience for students and guests. Students who have an undeclared major should attend SOAR with the School that relates to your academic interests or anticipated field of study. If you are unsure of what school your major falls under please check the list on the right side of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incoming students participating in the Summer Bridge Program should attend SOAR during the June sessions.
- Lunch is provided for one student and two guests, additional guests will need to purchase their lunch.
- We are unable to offer tours of the Residence Halls at SOAR as the halls are in use for summer camps and conferences.
- Saturday, August 25 through Sunday, August 26.
- Saturday, August 25 is also new student move in.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 215.489.2215 or through email at email@example.com.