The Chemistry Club is the student affiliate chapter of the American Chemical Society (ACS). In addition to representing a connection to a professional society, the Chemistry Club offers students:
- Educational and recreational club-sponsored outings
- Opportunities for leadership and experiential learning
- Planning of and involvement in events throughout the year
- Access to career pointers, workshops and preparation
- Professional networking opportunities at local and national ACS meetings
The Chemistry Club is not just for chemistry majors, but anyone with an interest in chemistry and science in general. To join, students can contact the co-advisors.