As a student chapter of The Wildlife Society (TWS), student members actively strive to meet goals set by the national organization.
- Fostering campus and community awareness of wildlife issues
- Augmenting the educational opportunities for students in natural resources at the College
- Preparing members for careers in wildlife biology
- Conservation and management
- Encouraging professionalism and high standards of scholarship
- Coordinating with the national organization and other local chapters