 Registrar

  • Applications for graduation were due February 15. If you have not yet applied, call 215.489.2935.
  • Log onto WebAdvisor and view your program evaluation. Review the evaluation to confirm all requirements will be fulfilled during the spring 2014 semester. If all requirements on the Program Evaluation are not fulfilled you will not be eligible for graduation. If off-campus transfer courses are missing from your evaluation, please order an official transcript to be sent to Delaware Valley College, Office of the Registrar.
  • If there are any outstanding course requirements or substitutions, see your advisor or department chair. You may also contact the registrar's office either in person, by phone at 215.489.2378 or 215.489.2935 or by e-mail.

 Financial Aid

  • If you received Federal Stafford and/or Federal Direct Loans at any time during your attendance at Delaware Valley College, it is a federal requirement that you complete Federal Direct Loan exit counseling. Log in and follow the first link to complete exit counseling.
  • The financial aid office will provide in-person exit counseling upon request.
  • Federal Direct Loan borrowers will receive a personalized informational packet detailing loan exit procedures which will be mailed to the address on record with Delaware Valley College.
  • If you have questions, please contact the financial aid office at 215.489.2272 or FinAid@delval.edu.

 Bursar’s Office

  • Check with the bursar's office to see if you have a balance due.
  • If you had a Federal Perkins Loan at DelVal, you must complete a Federal Perkins Loan exit interview. Print a copy for your records when finished.
  • Return all rental textbooks, library materials, athletic equipment and post office keys.
  • Pay any outstanding parking fines.

 Center for Student Professional Development

  • Complete the graduate survey, to ensure that we have accurate information of your plans after graduation.
  • Ensure that you've met the Employment Program's requirements for your academic program. For your status of the Employment Program, visit the CSPD office in Segal Hall (first floor).

 Residence Life

  • Graduating seniors have a variety of options for checking out of the residence halls: following their last final, during Senior Week or following Commencement.
  • Specific information regarding the check-out process is posted on the res life page of the campus portal.