- There is no admission fee to enter the campus of Delaware Valley College for the weekend of A-day; there will, however, be a parking fee of $10 to park in designated areas.
- All vehicles must enter the New Britain Road entrance off of Route 202 during the weekend festivities.
- VIP Parking passes: These passes are granted to people that have exhibits at the fair. These passes only entitle you to park for free; place these passes in a clearly visible spot in the front windshield of your vehicle.
- Handicapped parking will marked off in the Admissions Lot, and all vehicles parking in this area must have State-Issued Handicap plates and/or parking permit.
*If you require more assistance, please let a member of the A-Day team know, and we will do what we can to accommodate you.
Please note: Vehicles are NOT permitted on the grass at any time.
- We are requesting that exhibitors and crafters be set up for the opening time of noon on Friday, but the length of time your booth remains open is optional.
- All exhibitors are permitted to setup between 7 to 11 a.m. and 8 to 9 p.m. on Friday; all setup must be completely finished by 9 a.m. on Saturday.
- Exhibitors will be setting up by the sidewalks on their designated locations on Segal Quad. You can reach the quad from your vehicle by following Alumni Lane, from security or Campus Loop road (from the New Britain entrance). The intersection of these roads serves as the location for Segal Quad.
- Crafters will be setting up in their designated locations; if you do not know where your location is or where to access it, please ask an A-Day Executive Member at the time of your arrival.
- Vehicles will be permitted to enter Alumni Lane after 6:30 p.m. on Sunday to pack up.
- Exhibits must be completely packed up and off of the campus by 10 p.m., Sunday.
- Vehicles may be left in the Admission Lot for the night; they must be removed, however, from the lot by 10 a.m. on Monday.
Interested in being an exhibitor?
- Contact the A-Day staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.