Through its partnership with Parkhurst Dining, DelVal operates three dining locations open to anyone in the DelVal community:
- Levin Dining Hall, our the main dining hall
- The Pub, a retail location located in the Student Center
- LSBean, featuring "We Proudly Brew" program Starbucks coffee (note: does not accept Starbucks cards) and pastries, located in the Life Sciences Building
DelVal offers two unlimited and two block meal plans to accommodate most anyone's need, including part-time and commuter students. See our current rates. Commuting students register for a meal plan by visiting the Residence Life page on MyDelVal and logging into the Student Housing Portal.
Unlimited Meal Plans
Starting in Spring 2016, the Levin Dining Hall will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while school is in session, making our unlimited meal plans truly unlimited. Unlimited meal plans allow students to access the Levin Dining Hall as many times as they want on the days that they have access. Need a coffee before class, a quick mid-afternoon snack, or a study break during your all-nighter? All included. Take out containers are also available, in case you can't make it to the Dining Hall and need to grab a meal to go. A Starbucks kiosk will soon be installed inside the Dining Hall, which will also be included for all students on an unlimited plan.
(Residential students are required to carry a 7 Day Dining Hall while living on campus)
7 Day Dining Hall Plan
- Unlimited access to Levin Dining Hall 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (while school is in session)
- Choose between $50, $150, or $250 flex
5 Day Dining Hall Plan
- Unlimited access to Levin Dining Hall 24 hours a day, 5 days a week (Monday-Friday, while school is in session)
- Choose between $50 or $100 flex
Block Meal Plans
Block meal plans allow students who are not living on campus to select an option that fits their schedule. On the block plans, each meal swipe will get you access to our all-you-care-to-eat Levin Dining Hall, and you'll need to use a swipe each time to visit the Dining Hall. Block meal plans allow students to have food easily available even if they only eat on campus a few times a week.
125 Meal Plan
- 125 meal swipes at Levin Dining Hall
- $50 flex
75 Meal Plan
- 75 meal swipes at Levin Dining Hall
- $25 flex
Special Dietary Offerings
- Levin Dining Hall accommodates students with a variety of dietary needs. Speak with a member of the Dining Services staff to make a request or discuss your dietary needs.
- Go to the Parkhurst dining web site for nutritional information.
Don't see it? Ask for it.
We aim to please. So if you don't see something you want, ask for it and we'll do our best.
Student-led Continuous Improvement
We invite all students to our monthly Food and Dining Committee, which considers any issue that will improve the dining experience at DelVal.