ASPiRE is an accelerated degree completion program in business administration. Students attend classes two evenings per week for a total of 20 months. This program is ideal for individuals who have graduated with an associate’s degree in business or for those who have accumulated undergraduate credits and are now interested in completing a degree and becoming competitive in the job market.
How does ASPiRE work?
- Convenient location on the Delaware Valley College campus in Doylestown
- Faculty with real-world experience
- Classes offered in seven-week formats
- Classes held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
- Classes include face-to-face and online components
- Transfer credits from accredited colleges and universities accepted
- New cohorts offered in spring and fall
- Tuition lock – tuition rate remains the same throughout your entire time in the program
- Earn Up to nine graduate credits toward your MBA at DelVal
New spring cohort begins September 3, 2013
Call now to see if you qualify: Susan Kuscavage at 215-489-2436 or firstname.lastname@example.org.