Everything you need to know about summer credit classes at DelVal
Three summer terms available:
- Summer (12 week)
- Summer I (six week)
- Summer II (six week)
Online and on-campus courses across various disciplines
Mathematics and physics
Summer registration opened March 16. View the summer schedules (requires Chrome or IE Web browsers) and submit your request on the visiting student registration form.
All course descriptions are available in the College Catalog.
Registration is simple
- Use the credit course registration form for visiting high school and visiting college students not seeking a DelVal degree
- Complete the Application for Degree Candidacy for new students who wish to earn a DelVal degree or certificate (undergraduate application or graduate application)
- Use the personal enrichment course registration form for any noncredit or lifelong learning classes
- Registration forms may be submitted at any time and requests will be processed when the registration period opens. Once the registration is complete, a confirmation will be sent to the contact information provided.
Important information and offices
- Registration questions: Office of Continuing and Professional Studies at 215.489.4848, email@example.com
- Tuition and fees details, payment options: Bursar at 215.489.2376, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcript requests: Registrar at 215.489.2973, email@example.com
- Textbook requirements and orders: Bookstore at 215.489.2259, firstname.lastname@example.org