EDUCATIONAL PARTNER PROGRAM
Whether you are looking to obtain an MBA, complete your bachelor’s degree, or earn an associate degree, DelVal understands the needs and motivations of the adult learner. We provide convenient, accessible facilities, accommodating to the needs of working professionals by offering classes in the evening or online taught by highly committed faculty. Our instructors offer you their years of experience both in the classroom and as industry leaders and provide networking opportunities beyond the academic setting.
BENEFITS OF THE PARTNERSHIP
Your employer partnered with DelVal to help you grow your skills and advancement opportunities with:
- A 10 percent tuition reduction for online and on-campus programs
- The option to defer tuition by submitting the Application for Deferred Payment
- A dedicated DelVal rep to assist with questions
- Programs available on master's, bachelor's and associate degree-levels
- An education from a university rated as one of the best academic institutions in the Northeast
See the full list of majors and specialization open to you
- Master of Business Administration
- Part-time Bachelor's Degrees (all majors except zoo science) and Associate Degrees
Contact Laura Valadakis, firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.764.6614, to obtain more information on the Educational Partnership Program. Employers: Are you interested in how you can bring this to your company? Let us know!