Partnership is an important word at Delaware Valley College. In fact one of our core values is to act as one learning community with one purpose. When it comes to our transfer students, that purpose is making sure your admission process goes smoothly. That’s why we’ve developed articulation agreements with other institutions.
Articulation agreements are designed to build strong partnerships between community colleges or a two-year school and DelVal. It provides a simplified, guaranteed transfer process for transfer students and outlines specific courses and letter grades completed at the community college that will transfer to DelVal. This helps students create a more defined curriculum at the start of their education.
DelVal currently has articulation agreements with the following schools:
- Bucks County Community College
- Burlington County College
- County College of Morris
- Gloucester County College
- Harcum College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Luzerne County Community College
- Manor College
- Mercer County Community College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Ross University