We can't stress enough the importance of a college campus visit. Our students tell us that the reason why they chose DelVal was when they visited campus they felt like this was the right fit. Come see our vibrant campus for yourself.
Located in picturesque Doylestown, Pennsylvania, the DelVal campus boasts more than 500 acres of beautifully maintained land that serves as a real-life, open-air classroom for many of our degree programs.
We invite you to spend time exploring our 60-acre arboretum, touring our facilities, and learning more about our academic offerings, student life and athletic options.
Please allow 48 business hours so that we can accommodate your visit request. The below options are for students seeking full time undergraduate admission.
Ways to Visit:
- Weekday Visit Days
Plan a weekday visit to DelVal that will include a tour of campus led by a student Rambassador and an informational meeting with an Admission Counselor
- Snapshot/Instant Decision Day - Saturday, March 24. Whether you've already been accepted or just beginning your college search process, this event is for you!
- Transfer Tuesdays - April 17 Visits tailored to undergraduate students interested in transferring to DelVal full time
- Accepted Students Day - Saturday, April 14. This special event is for all full time undergraduate and transfer students who have been accepted
- Open Houses - Sunday, May 6. Spend a day at DelVal at our Spring Open House.
- Virtual Tour - Get a look at DelVal from your own home
Be sure to check out Doylestown during your visit. This historic borough is located less than 1 mile north of our campus. From museums to shopping, antique shops to great eateries, dog parks to movie theaters, Doylestown has so much to offer DelVal students and their visiting families. Pick up a borough map from the Admission bookcase in the Life Sciences Building.