Visit, visit, visit! We can't stress enough the importance of a college campus visit. Our students tell us that the reason why they chose DelVal was when they visited campus they felt like this was the right fit.
Located in picturesque Doylestown, Pennsylvania, the DelVal campus boasts more than 500 acres of beautifully maintained land that serves as a real-life, open-air classroom for many of our degree programs.
We invite you to spend time exploring our 60-acre arboretum, touring our facilities, and learning more about our academic offerings, student life and athletic options.
Please allow 48 business hours so that we can accommodate your visit request. The below options are for students seeking full time undergraduate admission.
Ways to Visit:
- Weekday Individual Visit Days
Plan a weekday visit to DelVal that will include a personal tour of campus led by a student Rambassador and a private information session with an Admission Counselor
- Snapshot Day - Saturday, February 4 Whether you have already been accepted to DelVal or are just beginning your college search process, this event is for you!
- President's Day/Instant Decision Day - Monday, February 20 Have the day off from school? Come visit DelVal and have the opportunity to instantly receive a decision on your application
- Transfer Tuesdays For transfer students interested in DelVal as a full time undergraduate student
- Spring Open House SAVE THE DATE: Sunday, April 30th - Registration will open soon! For high school students and transfer students
Be sure to check out Doylestown during your visit. This historic borough is located less than 1 mile north of our campus. From museums to shopping, antique shops to great eateries, dog parks to movie theaters, Doylestown has so much to offer DelVal students and their visiting families. Pick up a borough map from the Admission bookcase in the Life Sciences Building.