Located in picturesque Doylestown, Pennsylvania, the DelVal campus boasts more than 500 acres of beautifully maintained land that serves as a real-life, open-air classroom for many of our degree programs.
We invite you to spend time exploring our 60-acre arboretum, touring our facilities, and learning more about our academic offerings and student life and athletic options.
Please allow 48 business hours so that we can accommodate your visit request.
Ways to Visit:
Plan a visit to DelVal that will include a tour of campus led by a student Rambassador and a meeting with your admission counselor. Your tour will include a residence hall, dining hall, and academic and student life buildings.
- Saturday Visit Day - Saturday, February 6th
- President's Day/Instant Decision Day - Monday, February 15th, for students who are not yet accepted and interested in starting at DelVal in Fall of 2016
- Multicultural Open House - Saturday, March 19th. Spend a Saturday on our campus and find out what it's like to be a multicultural student at DelVal!
- Transfer Student Visit Options
- Accepted Students Day - Saturday, April 9th Registration opening soon!
- Spring Open House - Sunday, May 1st
Be sure to check out Doylestown during your visit. This historic borough is located less than 1 mile north of our campus. From museums to shopping, antique shops to great eateries, dog parks to movie theaters, Doylestown has so much to offer DelVal students and their visiting families. Pick up a borough map from the Admission bookcase in the Life Sciences Building.