For Undergrad Full Time Admission
Located in picturesque Doylestown, Pennsylvania, the DelVal campus boasts more than 500 acres of beautifully maintained land that serves as a real-life, open-air classroom for many of our degree programs.
We invite you to spend time exploring our 60-acre arboretum, touring our facilities, and learning more about our academic offerings and student life and athletic options.
Please allow 48 business hours so that we can accommodate your visit request.
Ways to Visit:
Plan a visit to DelVal that will include a tour of campus led by a student Rambassador and a meeting with your admission counselor. Your tour will include a residence hall, dining hall, and academic and student life buildings.
- Saturday Group Visit Day - A DAY Weekend! Registration Open!
- Instant Decision Event - Individual Visits from Monday April 25 through Thursday April 28. For prospective students interested in enrolling at DelVal in Fall 2016
- Instant Decision Group Visit - Friday, April 29. For prospective students interested in enrolling at DelVal in Fall 2016
- Spring Open House - Sunday, May 1. Registration NOW OPEN! Perfect for High School Sophomores and Juniors
- Transfer Student Visit Options
Be sure to check out Doylestown during your visit. This historic borough is located less than 1 mile north of our campus. From museums to shopping, antique shops to great eateries, dog parks to movie theaters, Doylestown has so much to offer DelVal students and their visiting families. Pick up a borough map from the Admission bookcase in the Life Sciences Building.