Congratulations, you have been accepted! Welcome to Delaware Valley University!
Join the Class of 2020!
To reserve your place in the Class of 2020, please submit your confirmation of enrollment deposit ($400 for resident students, $200 for commuters) to the Office of Admission through the following methods:
- Mail your enrollment form and deposit to the Office of Admission
- Enroll by phone with a credit card by calling the Office of Admission at 1.800.2DelVal or 215.489.2211
Come Visit Us!
Whether it is your first visit, or your fourth, you are welcome to come visit us in person. Spending time on our campus is the best way to know if we are the right fit for you. Take a campus tour, sit in on a class, meet with a faculty member or coach, or all of the above. Plan your visit today!
Financing Your Education
We encourage all of our prospective students and families to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) any time after January 1.
- When completing the form, be sure to add the DelVal School Code:003252
- Pennsylvania state residents should complete the FAFSA prior to the state grant deadline
- Depending on when you submit your FAFSA, your financial aid award should arrive in March.
- If you have any questions regarding your financial aid package, feel free to contact your admission counselor or the Office of Financial Aid.
Connect with One Another
Be a part of the conversation and meet your future classmates by joining the Class of 2020 on Facebook.
Get Your DelVal Gear at the Bookstore!
Wear your new school colors proudly! You can start shopping for your DelVal apparel online. Our bookstore offers a variety of apparel, gifts, books and much more!
Graduates and Outcomes
You've Deposited. What’s Next?
Beginning in May, all new students are sent a Welcome Packet that includes important information regarding our summer Student Orientation and Academic Registration (SOAR) events, housing applications, and access to myDelVal.
- Register for a Student Orientation and Academic Registration event (SOAR).
- If planning to live on-campus, submit your Housing Application through myDelVal. (Instructions are in your Welcome Packet). Call 215-489-2476 if you have any questions.
- Make sure you follow your Finalizing Your Enrollment Checklist with important steps for Financial Aid and Health/Wellness.
- Attend New Student Move-In and Welcome Weekend on Friday, August 19, 2016!