Congratulations, you have been accepted! Welcome to Delaware Valley University!
Spring 2018 Accepted Students
- If you haven’t already done so, now is the time to submit the 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid, (FAFSA). You can apply online at www.fafsa.gov. Don’t forget to list our school code – 003252 so that we can receive your information.
- Once you’ve decided DelVal is the place for you, submit your enrollment deposit online. On-campus students are required to submit a $400 enrollment deposit, while commuter and off-campus students submit a $200 deposit.
- Shortly after you’ve deposited, you will receive your log-in credentials for your DelVal email account and campus portal, myDelVal.
- New students interested in living on campus will receive specific information regarding on-campus housing. The application to apply for on-campus housing will be available on myDelVal.
- Student Orientation and Academic Registration (SOAR), is on Sunday, January 21. SOAR has been designed specifically to connect you with the University community and ensure that you are well aware of the services available on campus. Transfer students and first-time freshman students will both need to attend.
Come Visit Us!
Whether it is your first visit, or your fourth, you are welcome to come visit us in person. Spending time on our campus is the best way to know if we are the right fit for you. Take a campus tour, sit in on a class, meet with a faculty member or coach, or all of the above. Plan your visit today!
Join the Class of 2022!
To reserve your place in the Class of 2022, please submit your confirmation of enrollment deposit ($400 for resident students, $200 for commuter or off-campus) to the Office of Admission through the following methods:
- Submit your enrollment deposit online using your credit or debit card.
- Mail your enrollment form and deposit to the Office of Admission.
Connect with One Another
Be a part of the conversation and meet your future classmates by joining the Class of 2022 on Facebook.
Financing Your Education
We encourage all of our prospective students and families to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- When completing the form, be sure to add the DelVal School Code: 003252
- Pennsylvania state residents should complete the FAFSA prior to the state grant deadline.
- If you have any questions regarding your financial aid package, feel free to contact your admission counselor or the Office of Financial Aid.
You've Deposited. What’s Next?
For student enrolling in the fall semester, new students are sent a Welcome Packet that includes important information regarding our summer Student Orientation and Academic Registration (SOAR) events, housing applications, and access to myDelVal in May.
- Register for a Student Orientation and Academic Registration event (SOAR).
- If planning to live on-campus, submit your Housing Application through myDelVal. (Instructions are in your Welcome Packet). Call 215.489.2215 option 1 if you have any questions.
- Make sure you follow your Finalizing Your Enrollment Checklist (PDF) with important steps for Financial Aid and Health/Wellness.
You're Ready to Move On Campus
Use our handy Residence Hall Checklist, so you are prepared for move-in day!
Important Phone Numbers
Residence Life: 215.489.2215, option 1
Financial Aid: 215.489.2272
Student Orientation and Academic Registration (SOAR): 215.489.2215, option 3
Get Your DelVal Gear at the Bookstore!
Wear your new school colors proudly! You can start shopping for your DelVal apparel online. Our bookstore offers a variety of apparel, gifts, books and much more!