Congratulations, you have been accepted! Welcome to Delaware Valley College!
Join the Class of 2019!
To reserve your place in the Class of 2019, please submit your confirmation of enrollment deposit ($400 for resident students, $200 for commuters) to the Office of Admission through the following methods:
- Mail your enrollment form and deposit to the Office of Admission
- Enroll by phone with a credit card by calling the Office of Admission at 1.800.2DelVal or 215.489.2211
Come Visit Us!
Whether it is your first visit, or your fourth, you are welcome to come visit us in person. Spending time on our campus is the best way to know if we are the right fit for you. Take a campus tour, sit in on a class, meet with a faculty member or coach, or all of the above. Plan your visit today!
Join us for Accepted Students Day on Saturday, April 11th. Whether you are still deciding which college to attend, or have already decided that DelVal is the place for you, join us for this day designed just for accepted students! Register today.
Financing Your Education
We encourage all of our prospective students and families to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) any time after January 1.
- When completing the form, be sure to add the DelVal School Code:003252
- Pennsylvania state residents should complete the FAFSA prior to the state grant deadline
- Depending on when you submit your FAFSA, your financial aid award should arrive in March.
- If you have any questions regarding your financial aid package, feel free to contact your admission counselor or the Office of Financial Aid.
Connect with One Another
Be a part of the conversation and meet your future classmates by joining the Class of 2019 on Facebook.
Get Your DelVal Gear at the Bookstore!
Wear your new school colors proudly! You can start shopping for your DelVal apparel online. Our bookstore offers a variety of apparel, gifts, books and much more!
Graduates and Outcomes
You've Deposited. What’s Next?
Stay tuned for more information about Orientation, requesting on-campus housing, health documentation and much more.