You’ve submitted your online application form – congratulations! Here you will find additional information regarding the application requirements, transfer credits and other campus offices you may want to contact.
Application Supporting Materials
- Send materials (transcripts, application fee, test scores) to:
Delaware Valley University—Graduate Admission
700 E. Butler Ave.
Doylestown, PA 18901
If your previously attended institutions offer official eTranscripts, please have them delivered to email@example.com.
- Immediately after submitting your online application form, you received an email confirming submission. That message contains a link to your self-service page where you can check the receipt status of your materials and recommendations. You can also upload your resume or personal statement if you did not do so in the application form. The same email/password that you used to create the application is linked to your self-service page. For technical assistance with your page, contact Pamela Heffner at 215.489.4469 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. The status will be reflected in your self-service page.
- Applicants may be allowed to transfer up to six graduate credits. Courses must have been completed at an accredited graduate institution with a grade of “B” or higher. Expiration dates of potential transfer credits may vary depending on the time-sensitive nature of the course content.
Important Campus Offices and Services
- Applying for financial aid is a two step process:
Step 1 is to complete the FAFSA form (DelVal's institutional code is 003252)
Step 2 is to complete DelVal's Gradaute Student Finaical aid form.
Links to the FAFSA and other forms can be found on the financial aid Web page. Applicants applying for federal or state financial aid can contact a financial aid counselor at 215.489.2272 or email@example.com.
- Applicants who intend to use military benefits should contact Mr. Kerr Smith, Military and Veterans Affairs Certifying Officer at 215.489.2914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants with learning disabilities who wish to discuss academic services should contact Student Support Services at 215.489.2490.
A graduate assistant (GA) is a full-time university student in a master’s program and who has secured a GA position through a competitive process. GA applicants must be accepted into one of DelVal master’s program and plan to take at least nine credit hours per semester to be considered for a graduate assistantship.
To be considered for a GA position, complete and return the GA Application Form and supporting materials by March 15, 2016. Submit all materials to:
Delaware Valley University
School of Graduate and Professional Studies, Lasker Hall
700 E. Butler Ave., Doylestown, PA 18901
Please contact Lynn Murphy at 215.489.2401 or email@example.com with questions.