Delaware Valley College promises to give our students the knowledge and experience to tackle the most important issues of our time.
For the undergraduate student, we help students tackle global issues – like the environment, energy and food – with an interdisciplinary approach to learning.
At DelVal, a student is a student. We value and individualize the admission process of traditionally aged undergraduate students, first-year and transfers, as well as adult learners wanting to start or complete their degree. Graduate students, those seeking certifications or those wanting to enhance their professional skills and personal discovery receive the same support and services through the admission process as our undergraduate students.
We are building a community of passionate students and faculty committed to something greater than “college.” Although they each have individual thoughts and dreams, members of the DelVal community are all united in how the DelVal experience can help them achieve their goals.
With a DelVal degree, certificate or non-credit course completion, students will not only be able to tackle the most important issues of our time, but the issues most important to them.
- Agribusiness (B.S.)
- Animal Science (B.S.)
- Biology (B.S.)
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Chemistry (B.S.)
- Conservation and Wildlife Management (B.S.)
- Counseling Psychology (B.A.)
- Criminal Justice (B.S.)
- Crop Science (B.S.)
- Dairy Science (B.S.)
- English Literature (B.A.)
- Environmental Science (B.S.)
- Equine Business and Management (B.S.)
- Equine Instruction and Training (B.S.)
- Equine Science and Management (B.S.)
- Floriculture and Nursery Production (B.S.)
- Food Science (B.S.)
- Food Technology (B.S.)
- Horticulture (B.S.)
- Landscape Architecture (B.S.)
- Landscape Contracting and Management (B.S.)
- Media and Communications (B.A.)
- Restaurant and Food Service Management (B.S.)
- Secondary Education (B.S.)
- Small Animal Science (B.S.)
- Sustainable Agriculture Systems (B.S.)
- Turf Management (B.S.)
- Zoo Science (B.S.)