Conservation and Wildlife Management E360
All students are required to complete a minimum of two Experience360 (formerly Experiential Learning) Activities - one activity from Group A and one activity from Group B; in order to complete five Academic credits of E360. One of these credits will be completed through either the Introduction to Experiential Learning (EX-9900) course or DelVal Experience II (FY-9901) course depending on student’s catalog year.
GROUP A - REQUIRED ACTIVITY:
• Career Exploration Experience: EX-2010 ( 1-3 credits; 56 hours minimum = 1 credit)
• Internship: EX-3010 (3 credits / 168 hours minimum; 56 hours = 1 credit)
GROUP B - REQUIRED ACTIVITY:
• Additional Career Exploration Experience: EX-2010 ( 1-3 credits; 56 hours minimum = 1 credit)
• Additional Internship: EX-3010 (3 credits / 168 hours minimum)
• Student Research: SR-4041 (1-3 credits)
• Study Abroad (0-3 credits; as approved by Department Chair)
• Experiential Learning Courses (as approved by Department Chair)
1. Tropical Ecology – BY 3250
2. International Field Study – AS 9906
3. Selected Topics: Artificial Insemination – DS 9900 (previously DS 3000)
4. Ecotourism in the Global South – SA 9916 (previously SA 9900)
Important: Group A and B activities must add up to a minimum of four Academic E360 credits. Students are strongly encouraged to complete additional E360 activities.