Criminal Justice E360
All students are required to complete a minimum of two Experience360 (formerly Experiential Learning) Activities - one activity from Group A and one activity from Group B; in order to complete four Academic credits of E360. One of these credits will be completed through either the Introduction to Experiential Learning (EX-9900) course or DelVal Experience II (FY-9901) course depending on student’s catalog year.
GROUP A - REQUIRED ACTIVITY:
• Career Exploration Experience: EX-2010 ( 1-3 credits; 40 hours minimum = 1 credit)
• Internship: EX-3010 (3 credits / 120 hours minimum)
GROUP B - REQUIRED ACTIVITY:
• Additional Career Exploration Experience: EX-2010 ( 1-3 credits; 40 hours minimum = 1 credit)
• Additional Internship: EX-3010 (3 credits / 120 hours minimum)
• Study Abroad (1-3 credits; as approved by Department Chair)
• ExL Course: CJ 4240 (3 credits; not required for major curriculum)
• Leadership Development Experience (non-credit)
Important: Group A and B activities must add up to a minimum of three Academic E360 credits. Students are strongly encouraged to complete additional E360 activities.