Freshman and Sophomore Honors
• Four one-semester, one credit interdisciplinary colloquia or seminars
• Readings, discussions, guest lecturers, writing assignments, projects, presentations
Junior and Senior Honors
• Three additional credits via departmental selected topics studies, senior research programs, independent study (Explorations and Enrichment).
Admission to the Honors Program
• By invitation: Delaware Valley College invites the top 100 – 150 students to apply to the program. Admission to the program is based on academic and extracurricular achievement
• Upon request: students with at least a 3.0 average with no grade below “B” can request to enter the program
• Transfer students wishing to transfer Honors credits should petition the Honors committee
• A letter of recommendation is required for all students
Contact Jack Schmidt for more information.