Dairy Science E360
All students are required to complete a minimum of three Experience360 (formerly Experiential Learning) activities - one activity from Group A, one activity from Group B and one activity from Group C; in order to complete four Academic credits of E360. One of these credits will be completed through either the Introduction to Experiential Learning (EX-9900) course or DelVal Experience II (FY-9901) course depending on student’s catalog year.
GROUP A - REQUIRED ACTIVITY:
• Career Exploration Experience: EX-2010 (1 credit / 75 hours minimum; 75 hours = 1 credit)
GROUP B - REQUIRED ACTIVITY:
• Internship: EX-3010 (3 credits / 225 hours minimum; 75 hours = 1 credit)
• Career Exploration Experience: EX-2010 (2-3 credits / 75 hours = 1 credit)
• Student Research: SR-4041 (1-3 credits)
• Study Abroad (1-3 credits; as approved by Department Chair)
• Experiential Learning Course:
- Selected Topics: Artificial Insemination – DS 3000
GROUP C - REQUIRED ACTIVITY:
• Civic Engagement (40 hours minimum; non-credit)
• Community Service (40 hours minimum; non-credit)
• Leadership Development Program (non-credit)
Important: *The Group A activity must be completed before Group B activities can be registered. The activities from Group A & B must add up to a minimum of three Academic E360 credits. Students are strongly encouraged to complete additional E360 activities.