Make Great Decisions and Resolve Complex Situations
Join us for an excellent two-day TregoED workshop: Collaborative Decision-Making and Situation Appraisal Leaders
Participants leave ready to:
- Use data to ensure conclusions and decisions are sound and defensible
- Align decisions with organizational priorities and make effective recommendations
- Build commitment from diverse stakeholders
- Handle conflict in proactive, productive ways
- Develop consensus-based solutions to difficult problems
- TregoED’s highly regarded workshops help build these and other essential leadership skills. Participants address real-world issues during the workshop and leave ready to apply the strategies back on the job.
August 5 and 6, 2015, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Delaware Valley University Life Sciences Building, room 200
Registration: $200 per person, includes continental breakfast and lunch
*Please consider sending a team to this symposium and distribute this flyer to others as you deem appropriate
Registration will open shortly
Who should attend?
School superintendents and site-based administrators, teacher leaders, business and corporate leaders, and group leaders.
Who is TregoED?
For more than two decades, TregoED has strengthened the decision-making capacity of leaders. Using high-quality workshops, TregoED helps leaders make and implement great decisions. TregoED analytic strategies have reached more than 15,000 educators and 80,000 students around the U.S. and Canada. TregoED’s strategies have been adapted from those developed by Kepner-Tregoe which have been used around the world for over 50 years by many of the world’s foremost corporations and governments.